- Company Registration in India
- LLP Registration in India
- Service tax registration in India
- VAT & CST Registration
- FEMA Certifications
- Secretarial Services
- Secretarial Audit
- Merger of Companies
- Winding Up of Company
- NGO Registration
- Digital Signatures
- Trade Mark Registration
- Importer Exporter Code (IEC Code)
- Income Tax Returns
- Management Audit
- Taxation Services
- Tax Planning
- TDS Returns
- Delhi VAT
- Haryana VAT
- Corporate Social Responsibilities (CSR)
- Financial Planning
- Due Diligence
- PAN Registration
N K Associates is one of the most reputed company in the field of taxation services in India, They are very helping, they looked into my problem very thoroughly and helped me in every possible manner they could.
Due Diligence - DD
Definition of 'Due Diligence - DD'
1. An investigation or audit of a potential investment. Due diligence serves to confirm all material facts in regards to a sale.
2. Generally, due diligence refers to the care a reasonable person should take before entering into an agreement or a transaction with another party.
Investopedia explains 'Due Diligence - DD'
1. Offers to purchase an asset are usually dependent on the results of due diligence analysis. This includes reviewing all financial records plus anything else deemed material to the sale. Sellers could also perform a due diligence analysis on the buyer. Items that may be considered are the buyer's ability to purchase, as well as other items that would affect the purchased entity or the seller after the sale has been completed.
2. Due diligence is a way of preventing unnecessary harm to either party involved in a transaction.